HMI’s Open Gate: Heather Ridge Farm Day
June 24 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$25
Preston Hollow, New York
Holistic Management works with nature, not against it. We will discuss planet and animal-friendly management techniques that lead to richer soil, improved water containment, nutrient-dense food, more successful farms and ranches, and thriving communities.
Whether you are an agricultural producer (or desire to be), managing land, a locavore, a foodie, or a person interested in holistic planning practices for your life this is a day for you.
What to Expect
- Learn how Holistic Management enables producers to better manage risk, make better decisions and enjoy the benefits of regenerative agriculture
- Explore the possibilities in maintaining land health and profitability while offering healthy, local food and living the quality of life you want
- Discover Holistic Management Time Management Practices and Pasture Monitoring
- Hear the Heather Ridge Farm story and tour the farm
- Discuss grass animal production
- Enjoy a fabulous lunch of Heather Ridge catered food from their on farm Bees Knees Cafe