On Pasture is on break this week.
You might want to take a break too. But if not, then it’s BYOB Week, meaning you can “Build Your Own Batch” of articles from the 2,800 that we’ve got in the archives.
Here are some hints for finding something great to read:
• Search by category by clicking on “Sections” in the menu and hovering over a topic.
• Check out “Special Collections” where you’ll find sets of articles.
• We also added some links to information that might be helpful if you’re looking for a speaker for an event. Just click on “Speakers.” And if you’re having an event and you’d like to give participants information they can take home visit “Handouts.”
• If you have a favorite author, or you just want to see who writes for On Pasture, hover over “About Us” and scroll down to “Staff.”
• And you can always search the archives by hovering over the little magnifying glass and then typing in a search term. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, let me know and I’ll get it in the queue for future articles.
Now, isn’t that a lot easier than searching through the recycling, or the piles of magazines you’ve been saving?
If you’d like to start getting the weekly email that tells you what new articles are up, just click here to sign up, and you’ll be added to our email list. We never sell your email or use them for anything other than announcements for On Pasture.
If you’re a Facebooker, just follow us On Facebook, and then check our page on Tuesdays for a link to the newsletter. We also post once a day on Facebook.
Last but not least, if you have some ideas for what you’d like me to cover, feel free to drop us a line.
Thanks to all 110,000 of you for reading, and for all your support. I’m so glad you’re a part of the On Pasture Community!