- This event has passed.
Ranching Towards the Future
June 27, 2018 - June 28, 2018$50.00
June 27-28, 2018
JE Canyon Ranch of Branson, Colorado
$50 per person (includes lunch)
HMI and The Nature Conservancy are joining forces to bring in top-notch experts to inform Colorado ranchers on the U.S. Roundtable for Sustainable Beef (USRSB) Sustainability Framework, engage in discussions and explore putting regenerative methods into practice. Join us for this valuable experience where you will learn more about:
- Implementing tools from the USRSB and keying in on success for the U.S. beef supply chain
- Holistic Management®, planned grazing and evaluation of ecosystem processes
- TNC’s scientific monitoring studies on bighorn sheep and various wildlife and pinion-juniper plus other vegetation and results of prescribed burning
- The PastureMap app and how to efficiently and effectively plan, monitor, and manage grazing
- Practice forage evaluation and calculating animal days per acre (ADAs)
Visit our landing page for more information at https://holisticmanagement.org/jecanyonworkshop/.